Lirik Lagu On My Own - Katie Holmes
On my own pretending he's beside me.
All alone I walk with him till morning.
Without him I feel his arms around me.
And when I lose my way I close my eyes and he has found me.
In the rain the pavement shines like silver,
All the lights are misty in the river.
In the darkness, the trees are full of starlight....
And all I see is him and me forever and forever.
And I know its not only in my mind,
That I'm talking to myself and not to him.
And although I know that he is blind,
Still I say, there's a way for us.
I love him!
But when the night is over,
He is gone, the river's just a river.
Without him the world around me changes,
The trees are bare and everywhere the streets are full
I love him!
But every day I'm learning
All my life I've only been pretending.
Without me his world would go on turning,
A world that's full of happiness that I have never known,
I love him...I love him...I love him,
But only on my own.
- Agnez Mo Dikabarkan Dekat dengan Pesepakbola Raphael Maitimo, Inikah Bukti-Buktinya?
- Wawancara dengan Duta Besar Indonesia untuk Korea Selatan Seputar Virus Corona, Posko KBRI Siapkan Puluhan Ribu Masker untuk WNI di Daegu
- Ajak Syuting 'HABIBIE & AINUN 3', Hanung Bramantyo Tak Tahu Jefri Nichol Terikat dengan Falcon Pictures
- BNI Syariah Dukung Pertumbuhan Ekosistem Halal di Indonesia Lewat World Hijab Day 2020
- 9 Tempat Wisata Bersejarah di Jogja yang Nggak Kalah Populer dengan Wisata Kekinian