Lirik Lagu Old Man Sitting On A Back Porch - Zero
When I was just a kid. I knew not what life could be if. I had to go back now what would I hope for me now. I can only be what you say I ought to be and you know you lied to me 'coz now I just got to be. Old man sitting on the back porch waiting patiently, hating all I see, I don't wanna be. Old man sitting on the back porch waiting patiently, come over come over. If you could only see what I had not come to be wouldn't have tried to be what you have now grown to be. Now that you had to be what you thought you ought to see. Know you would do to me so now you just ought to be. Old man ?. Now that we have gone so far, alone and done to see, what do we do to be so alone and love to be, I know the time that went by this you's who dying to be someone I never knew, someone who had to be Old man?.. (2).
- 8 Hal yang Tak Kamu Ketahui Soal Jungkook BTS, Bikin Nangis Tapi Juga Makin Sayang
- 10 Potret Rumah Legendaris Genta Buana, Sering Jadi Lokasi Syuting Film dan Sinetron
- 8 Foto Gaya Luna Maya Pakai Dress Gucci di Jepang, Elegan dan Memesona
- Setelah 7 Tahun, Air Jordan XI 'Bred' Akan Segera Dirilis Ulang
- [REVIEW] Edisi Terbatas Prada x Adidas, Putih Klasik dengan Desain Menarik