Lirik Lagu Schmuck - Zuba
1) You've got some nerve to tell me to go
Life's not that simple, you cant make it so
Should we talk about right and wrong
Or why we can't seem to get along
2) Life with you felt so alone
Somehow I put you on some kind of throne
And now here i'm the one to blame
Does it make it easy, to forget my name?
Well, I cant live on memories, I know that would be wrong
And i'm not running from you, you were already gone
It's just some stupid game that we play
Would things change now if I stayed
3) Sorry to be the one to drive in the knife
But you took me for granted, like i'd settle for such a life
Was I wrong to share a bed
With some loving arms instead?
4) You're miles away when I look you in the eye
I've cried so hard now I'm too tired to even try
Now you say "baby come back please,
Don't you remember the way, the way it used to be."
But I can't...
And it hurts too much to see you throw yourself away
I know you've got too many dreams you're too afraid to face
Do you really think you can forget to love yourself
Cause now you've left me with a shell
of someone that I used to know well
4) That bottle in your lap is so cliche'
You're such a rebel, what else is there for me to say
Has that bottle been your friend?
Cause when I shut this door, you won't see me again
Cause I can't.....
Goodbye to my baby (goodbye baby)
- 12 Potret Rumah Impian Maruli Tampubolon, Berkonsep Modern - Dapurnya Berasa di Cafe
- Sebelum Lakukan Percobaan Bunuh Diri, Aida Saskia Sempat Titip Anak ke Mantan Suami
- Mengaku Putus dari Ashley Benson, Twitter Cara Delevingne Dihack
- Demi Dampingi Anaknya Menikah, Satu Tahanan Ini Kabur Dan Berhasil Ditangkap
- Jakarta Halal Things 2019 Tawarkan Sesuatu yang Berbeda Untuk Semua Orang